Cup replay
anybody know about the date?

on the official site it's got an asterix next to it saying "date may change subject to tv selection".

it's a bit late in the day for that now isn't it?

ta baggy folk
It's the weekend of the 16th Feb. After having a look at some of the fixtures I'm not sure whether ours will be moved?

You'd have thought whoever plays Man City and the Chelsea vs Man U games will both be on the box.
(01-29-2019, 08:50 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: It's the weekend of the 16th Feb. After having a look at some of the fixtures I'm not sure whether ours will be moved?

You'd have thought whoever plays Man City and the Chelsea vs Man U games will both be on the box.

I think he's talking about the Brighton replay, but I would have thought the dingles and Newport replays would be on tv, added to that we and the dingles wouldn't be on the same night.
(01-29-2019, 08:50 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: It's the weekend of the 16th Feb. After having a look at some of the fixtures I'm not sure whether ours will be moved?

That's the 5th round. The replay is on Tues 5th Feb
(01-29-2019, 08:58 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Doh...

Too early still  Big Grin
(01-29-2019, 09:08 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 08:58 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Doh...

Too early still  Big Grin

Pigeon is being super confident here that our kids will roll over Brighton but then sadly his enthusiasm falls away as he thinks we are only going to draw at home to Derby.  I might have a pound on that.

yes I'm on about the Brighton Replay.  I've got a work meeting on the night which I could re-arrange if need be but there's no point until I know the date.

hard work being a football client isn't it Wink
sday 5th February 2019
Newport County v Middlesbrough

FA Cup 4th Round Replay

19:45

BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 4K UHD