Derek McInnes
Is he not in the frame as part of the shortlist ?
Has he ruled himself out ?

He confirmed the other day he wasn't interested in the Scottish Manager Job as he sees himself as a club manager.
I hope not. Did a poor job at Bristol City. Plays shit football. Finished below Kilmarnock in the league this season.
(05-21-2019, 11:10 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I hope not. Did a poor job at Bristol City. Plays shit football. Finished below Kilmarnock in the league this season.

He was on a hiding to nothing at Bristol due to finances etc.
Under the circumstances he did well and that is generally acknowledged.
If he had not been a former player, he would not be even close to being on the radar.
(05-21-2019, 11:17 AM)Wotty Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 11:10 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I hope not. Did a poor job at Bristol City. Plays shit football. Finished below Kilmarnock in the league this season.

He was on a hiding to nothing at Bristol due to finances etc.
Under the circumstances he did well and that is generally acknowledged.

Just going by what their fans say about him. Aberdeen fans don't speak highly of him either.
Can we not redirect the the annual Mcinnes thread, save ourselves the effort of typing/reading ?
(05-21-2019, 11:22 AM)yeoman lai Wrote: If he had not been a former player, he would not be even close to being on the radar.

He's done more than Danny Cowley.
(05-21-2019, 12:40 PM)dryrun Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 11:22 AM)yeoman lai Wrote: If he had not been a former player, he would not be even close to being on the radar.

He's done more than Danny Cowley.

I’m not sure he has. Cowleys record is outstanding wherever he has been. I’d take him over the others in a heartbeat