How much would Lai realistically sell us for in the Championship
If Gouchuan Lai was to sell us in the Championship how much would we realistically sell for. We have a Owner who has zero interest in us. Couldn't even be arsed to attend the two play off games. Ok he paid a lot of money for us. But his ownership has been a disaster. From appionting Alan Pardew, to the farce of not getting a good replacement after Darren Moore 

We as fans need to do something to remove these idiots running our club. Protests to get rid of him would be my idea. Mark Jenkins and LukeDowlin should be fired after failing to get us up. I think a realistic sale price would be sixty seventy odd million.

How long are we going to give him ..
The gate's open again
(05-16-2019, 12:12 PM)Halfordlaner Wrote: If Gouchuan Lai was to sell us in the Championship how much would we realistically sell for. We have a Owner who has zero interest in us. Couldn't even be arsed to attend the two play off games. Ok he paid a lot of money for us. But his ownership has been a disaster. From appionting Alan Pardew, to the farce of not getting a good replacement after Darren Moore 

We as fans need to do something to remove these idiots running our club. Protests to get rid of him would be my idea. Mark Jenkins and LukeDowlin should be fired after failing to get us up. I think a realistic sale price would be sixty seventy odd million.

He'll not sell us now. Not a chance. He would be effectively writing off £120m+. I can't see his paymastets being to chuffed with that.

It's obvious he has no interest in is at all proven by his no show for the play offs but the only way for him to get a half decent return on his investment is to speculate a bit and get us back up pronto.
(05-16-2019, 12:33 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 12:12 PM)Halfordlaner Wrote: If Gouchuan Lai was to sell us in the Championship how much would we realistically sell for. We have a Owner who has zero interest in us. Couldn't even be arsed to attend the two play off games. Ok he paid a lot of money for us. But his ownership has been a disaster. From appionting Alan Pardew, to the farce of not getting a good replacement after Darren Moore 

He'll not sell us now. Not a chance. He would be effectively writing off £120m+. I can't see his paymastets being to chuffed with that.

It's obvious he has no interest in is at all proven by his no show for the play offs but the only way for him to get a half decent return on his investment is to speculate a bit and get us back up pronto.
Like I have posted earlier, think he needs to do that next season. I have read he can't get money out of mainland China. Government out restrictions on overseas investment or something. But then I have read these laws will be relaxed come September. Next season we will see if he means business and wants a an imidiate return to the Prem. Or for us to just stagnate and become able level Champ club.

Over to the incompetent board. I can't see them surprising us any time soon. First thing they should do is sack Jenkins and Dowling. Get a good CEO in, plus someone more competent than Dowling on the recruitment side. Sort the manager out. Plus release a statement outlining the level of investment for next season.

Some how think he will continue to say F all. And we'll be left with both Henkins and Dowling, plus a piss poor, useless manager, ie Appleton.
When you think of the 10 or 20m fans put in every season, a decently organised 5 year fundraising strategy we could buy the club ourselves if it's still out of the Prem
Welcome, new poster.
(05-16-2019, 12:47 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: When you think of the 10 or 20m fans put in every season, a decently organised 5 year fundraising strategy we could buy the club ourselves if it's still out of the Prem

I'm not against Fan ownership. Least we'd be making the right calls on appointments and key decisions. Something these idiots can't do. Lai has no Footballing background, and appointed a finance director Jenkins to over see these decisions. Accident waiting to happen. Dowling cocked up last window, should be sacked.
(05-16-2019, 01:04 PM)The Real PK Wrote: Welcome, new poster.

He's already been banned twice registering under the same IP but here he is again  Rolleyes
(05-16-2019, 01:08 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

He's already been banned twice registering under the same IP but here he is again  Rolleyes

[Image: censor-thinkstock.jpg?w=484]
(05-16-2019, 01:08 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Which of our beloved regulars is this then?