Ins and outs in summer
Holgate - going, J-Rod - going, Dawson - going (surely after that fuss at the start of the season), Gibbs - going (sounds like he's saying goodbye on social media) Tosin, Johansen - gone (virtually).
Big question is, who do you think we should bring in this Summer? The goal is surely promotion, right?
Foster to Watford
Have to be honest Gibbs can go for all I care. Brilliant until Barnes left going forward, average and rarely fit since but the guy cannot defend. Has a full back ever let more crosses come in?
Gibbs is a class act.

Too good for the Championship
Gibbo is boss
Nothing saying we have to let players go but it's widely rumoured that we had gentlemen agreements with some that we'd let them go should we not be promoted after one season should we receive a respectable and acceptable bid. The players idea of that bid and whoever they shook on it with however could some what differ! A testing summer maybe in store with some mutiny!
(05-15-2019, 10:03 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Nothing saying we have to let players go but it's widely rumoured that we had gentlemen agreements with some that we'd let them go should we not be promoted after one season should we receive a respectable and acceptable bid. The players idea of that bid and whoever they shook on it with however could some what differ! A testing summer maybe in store with some mutiny!

No doubt about that. It is so important we get in a manager promptly and hopefully give the players an idea of something to buy into.
(05-15-2019, 08:56 PM)clem4england Wrote: Have to be honest Gibbs can go for all I care. Brilliant until Barnes left going forward, average and rarely fit since but the guy cannot defend. Has a full back ever let more crosses come in?

My thoughts too tbh, Gibbs brilliant going forward but plays far to narrow and like you say we get undone down the left side for to easily, now wether that's Gibbs or the fact he usually dosnt have much cover in front of him Is open to question, still for all that I'd rather have him here than not although I think given the right coach and a run of games Townsend has potential in this league, just my opinion lads.