Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy birthday Emma
Lots of celebrations in the Soph Lad household today.......Happy birthday Emma....may you have many more......
(11-15-2016, 08:28 AM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: Lots of celebrations in the Soph Lad household today.......Happy birthday Emma....may you have many more......

Have an exalt. Where is that transvestite biff anyway?
Happy birthday Emma......and hello Soph if you sneak a look on here!
(11-15-2016, 08:53 AM)Fido Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 08:28 AM)Banbury Baggie Wrote: Lots of celebrations in the Soph Lad household today.......Happy birthday Emma....may you have many more......

Have an exalt. Where is that transvestite biff anyway?

Hardcore twatterati ay it.
Always a massive pick me up to see a good news story about young Emma. Long may it continue!

+ 1 Smile
Happy Birthday, Emma. What is the latest on Emma? Haven't seen an update for a while. Apologies if I've missed it.
(11-15-2016, 05:22 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: Happy Birthday, Emma. What is the latest on Emma? Haven't seen an update for a while. Apologies if I've missed it.

I hope Soph Lad does not mind me posting this....this was a facebook update as at 08 November

"We got Emma Elizabeth Caldwell's scan results this afternoon and I'm very pleased to say that Emma's tumour remains stable. Her consultant is very happy with the results and has moved her from scans every 4 months to scans every 6 months. Go Emma!!!!!!!!"

Great news I am sure we all agree.....
Nice one BB. Fantastic news
Wonderful. Thanks.