Siege mentality
We can get the team over the line. 

Everyone 100% on Tuesday

We never looked in any trouble today.  Just one lapse - ball watching and then the ridiculous pen and decisions with Gayle.
(05-11-2019, 07:00 PM)Hopalong Wrote: We can get the team over the line. 

Everyone 100% on Tuesday

We never looked in any trouble today.  Just one lapse - ball watching and then the ridiculous pen and decisions with Gayle.

I personally thought we were far too negative 2nd half and ultimately got what we deserved.
I think there is a groundswell of support who are ready to rise and give it a right good go on Tuesday - and it is certainly helped by the events of today and those cock-wombles giving it large all the time.

Fuck 'em.
(05-11-2019, 06:08 PM)54hines Wrote: Yes let’s get behind the team Tuesday, I admit I have done my fair amount of criticising the club and players this season but I think no way did we deserve to lose today and Shan and the players deserve 100% support . We can pull this back but we need to make the hawthorns really intimidating for villa and inspirational for our players. We certainly do not want to be like seal park which was very quiet for 75% of the game.
Quick mention for Bartley today who I thought put in a reasonable performance.

Talk about damning with faint praise
I would be fine going into the game a goal behind, but without Gayle...…..
(05-11-2019, 07:02 PM)Albion Wrote:

Everyone 100% on Tuesday

I personally thought we were far too negative 2nd half and ultimately got what we deserved.

Oh fuck off Ziz.
(05-11-2019, 07:02 PM)Albion Wrote:

Everyone 100% on Tuesday

Utter rubbish !!
Wheatsheaf was chocker and everyone fuming at the diabolical refereeing.
Everyone saying that they're getting there early and giving them bastards everything.
Genuinely think Tuesday will be very loud.
If ever a game has reunited a fan base with a steely determination to roar the team on today was it, I've never known this bored or social media so unified as to what we need to do Tuesday night, let's pray and hope our players feel the same COYB
(05-11-2019, 10:42 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: If ever a game has reunited a fan base with a steely determination to roar the team on today was it, I've never known this bored or social media so unified as to what we need to do Tuesday night, let's pray and hope our players feel the same COYB

If we feel it, then it will generate onto the pitch.

Hopefully Richie will be on the mic, and The Liquidator will be louder than ever.