REFEREE GRAHAM SCOTT
Add this guy to Andre Marriner in Albion folklore.

Make no mistake this blonde cheating bimbo will be the biggest cause of us not going through if we fail (not that I think will with a proper referee).
Ref was a disgrace. But we'll fucking see the lot of 'Em off come Tuesday, I think we over rated villa, they are far poorer than I thought.
His Wiki page...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Scott_(referee)#
(05-11-2019, 04:51 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Ref was a disgrace. But we'll fucking see the lot of 'Em off come Tuesday, I think we over rated villa, they are far poorer than I thought.

Never thought they were that good to be honest having seen them live in our league game at VP.
Really there to be got at with a fair playing field and a bit of real commitment and ambition from us.
(05-11-2019, 04:46 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Add this guy to Andre Marriner in Albion folklore.

Make no mistake this blonde cheating bimbo will be the biggest cause of us not going through if we fail (not that I think will with a proper referee).

On his Wicki page it says his first Premier League game was Burnley v Villa

Where’s ya shirt..........
Was he bribed?

His abject performance suggests he may have been.
I think he may have been advised by Sky as to what result they wanted, have to be careful about accusing refs of being bent but with all the riches sloshing about in football a few corrupt officials would not be a surprise, if I was Lai or Jenkins I would be raising serious concerns over the standard of officiating today even if it got the club in hot water that way the ref Tuesday wouldn't dare appear to favour one team or another and would have to ref by the book. Lai should get some of his shadowy Chinese friends to look into this also Angel
I think he was just Shit.
2 shocking decisions not giving the Holgate penalty then Gayle who had every right to go for that ball he couldn't wait to get the card out. The fucking prick.
(05-11-2019, 08:11 PM)TartanRug Wrote: 2 shocking decisions not giving the Holgate penalty then Gayle who had every right to go for that ball he couldn't wait to get the card out. The fucking prick.

The Holgate pen was far more clear cut.