Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any reason Blues are playing tonight?
Not on TV (Cardiff v Bristol City TV game)
I think it's one of the lad's birthday so they've asked for the fixture to be changed as they're all at Wacky Warehouse.
I assume it's to do with us being at home and it being Villa-Wolves tomorrow evening. WMP probably don't want loads of Blues fans just up the road too.
Nobody seemed to have informed the Blues players.
(10-14-2016, 09:28 PM)Duffmon Wrote: I assume it's to do with us being at home and it being Villa-Wolves tomorrow evening. WMP probably don't want loads of Blues fans just up the road too.

Possibly. Although Nottingham is 50 miles away not just up the road.
(10-14-2016, 09:35 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 09:28 PM)Duffmon Wrote: I assume it's to do with us being at home and it being Villa-Wolves tomorrow evening. WMP probably don't want loads of Blues fans just up the road too.

I suppose they don't want the Blues fans getting back into town at the same time Villa-Wolves is kicking out.
(10-14-2016, 09:41 PM)Duffmon Wrote:

I suppose they don't want the Blues fans getting back into town at the same time Villa-Wolves is kicking out.

You can't blame them can you?
(10-14-2016, 09:41 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 09:28 PM)Duffmon Wrote: I assume it's to do with us bing at home and it being Villa-Wolves tomorrow evening. WMP probably don't want loads of Blues fans just up the road too.

True
The answer to this riddle is that Notts County are at home today v Crewe; County & Forest grounds are too close to allow awld rivalries to be tempted back. So the Forest game was moved.
(10-15-2016, 06:47 AM)SussexBaggie Wrote: The answer to this riddle is that Notts County are at home today v Crewe; County & Forest grounds are too close to allow awld rivalries to be tempted back. So the Forest game was moved.

Never known any Forest fan show dislike for their smaller city neighbours. Would be a bit like Villa disliking Blues...