Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDM has 2 games to save his job according to John Percy...
Villa still the gift that keeps giving. Far too early to make a judgement on a side that needed a complete rebuild.
Sadly it's not too late for Bruce to sort that shambles out.
Slaven Bilic has 3 games to save his, according to the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...hammering/
(09-26-2016, 09:39 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Sadly it's not too late for Bruce to sort that shambles out.

I wouldn't be to upset to see Bruce there.
His track record isn't that great
(09-27-2016, 07:57 AM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 09:39 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Sadly it's not too late for Bruce to sort that shambles out.

To be fair he's got a great track record of getting various sides promoted. However, his record in then keeping them up isn't so clever.
(09-27-2016, 07:57 AM)Bratislava Baggie Wrote:

His Championship record is.

If they appointed Bruce I'd back him to take them up either this season or next.
Utterly bizarre and unrealistic the situation at Villa. they have endured a relegation of truly gargantuan ineptitude and somehow they expect to be challenging in the division they've just arrived it.
Mid table will be the best they could have hoped for.
Whoever got that job had a poisoned chalice. Shame for RDM if true.
It's because Aston Villa as a club are as deluded and arrogant as the fans.

Truly detestable football club alongside it's fans who will never accept they are now in the division they belong in and it's going to take a lot of work to come back up.
It does not help when they spent more on transfer fee's than Real Madrid over the summer.
New owner expectation beyond all sense or understanding, he has spent pretty big and seemingly slotted right
into the arrogant position adopted by so many at that club. Plus, I would assume that promotion is a must despite
the cut backs and cost savings, they simply have to get back to premier levels of income within the first season
or suffer yet more huge losses and problems.

Long may they struggle