Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diving from Stoke players
Embarrassing
(09-24-2016, 02:20 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Embarrassing

Huh?
Save from Dawson!
Diving.
(09-24-2016, 02:26 PM)Even Flow Wrote: Save from Dawson!

Brilliant technique to get it over the bar from there.

As an aside, we seem to keep getting caught dithering on the ball and losing possession.  Still, at least we're having possession . . .
Arnie slinging himself all over and especially into Dawson was a joke , Pieters not much better either.
Two good players who don't need to do that.
(09-24-2016, 06:18 PM)CrossBar Wrote: Arnie slinging himself all over and especially into Dawson was a joke , Pieters not much better either.

It was Pieters for both the Pens actually Mate. Comms called it wrong. The first was very similar to Ramires diving into the player for the look of contact. Surprisingly Atkinson was not as keen as Mariner to bend over.
The second was touch and go IMO. There is contact. More awkward than deliberate but I think it could have been given by a few of the 'raving incompetents' out there.
Arnoutovic calling for a deliberate elbow was all that man is. Top knot says it all.
Stoke are welcome to his new contract because I think he is shit.
(09-24-2016, 06:39 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 06:18 PM)CrossBar Wrote: Arnie slinging himself all over and especially into Dawson was a joke , Pieters not much better either.

It was Pieters for both the Pens actually Mate. Comms called it wrong. The first was very similar to Ramires diving into the player for the look of contact. Surprisingly Atkinson was not as keen as Mariner to bend over.
The second was touch and go IMO. There is contact. More awkward than deliberate but I think it could have been given by a few of the 'raving incompetents' out there.
Arnoutovic calling for a deliberate elbow was all that man is. Top knot says it all.
Stoke are welcome to his new contract because I think he is shit.
The second looked like he slipped.
For all the Stokies talk about Hughes being totally different to Pulis, the willingness to leave a foot or elbow in and the time wasting was not overly different. The blatant diving and play acting is something that you wouldn't expect Pulis to tolerate.

If Hughes wants a reason why they aren't getting decisions, he might want to look no further than Ryan Shawcross being constantly in Atkinson's face. Knew what he was doing with McAuley as well.
(09-24-2016, 07:37 PM)Statto Wrote:  The blatant diving and play acting is something that you wouldn't expect Pulis to tolerate.

Tolerate it is not even up for question. Hughes will witter, whinge, excuse it and positively complain that The Ref's did'nt buy it. 
Fucking pathetic excuse for a man who was lauded for being tough as player.