New kit
(05-02-2019, 10:14 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 10:12 AM)Wotty Wrote: How are new strips decided on? Anyone know?

Is it a board decision or a committee of people or are we dictated to by the manufacturer?

I think, and I could be wrong, that the manufacturer presents a few options and the club picks their favourite.

Let's hope Mr Lai doesn't do a Vincent Tan, and choose red.
(05-02-2019, 10:16 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 10:14 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 10:12 AM)Wotty Wrote: How are new strips decided on? Anyone know?

Is it a board decision or a committee of people or are we dictated to by the manufacturer?

I think, and I could be wrong, that the manufacturer presents a few options and the club picks their favourite.

Let's hope Mr Lai doesn't do a Vincent Tan, and choose red.

I’ve been scouring the cryptic released image about the launch for any signs of orange! Big Grin
Taking a wild guess here but having seen the social media stuff I reckon that the shirt will be navy stripes but the socks will have a lighter blue element to represent the 100 years.
(05-02-2019, 10:19 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Taking a wild guess here but having seen the social media stuff I reckon that the shirt will be navy stripes but the socks will have a lighter blue element to represent the 100 years.

We had light blue in the kit a couple of years ago. I’d guess something similar.
Are there any colours pics of the 1920 kit to see the actual shade of blue? I’m never sure if the colour pics are actually black and white then tinted after with colour?
As far as I am aware, the kit designs for years 1 and 2 were signed off with Puma at the the same time, so the success of the yellow and green may not have any impact.
Meltdown averted, will look really good with premiership badges on the arms!
(05-02-2019, 03:26 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Meltdown averted, will look really good with premiership badges on the arms!

That'll look silly when we'll be in the championship next season!  Cool Cool
Clarnet v2.0
(05-02-2019, 04:29 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 03:26 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Meltdown averted, will look really good with premiership badges on the arms!

That'll look silly when we'll be in the championship next season!  Cool Cool

If we don’t go up, it will be top of the list of things I don’t give two fucks about pal.