Avengers Endgame - WITH SPOILERS
Going to go and watch it this afternoon. Very much looking forward to it.

Then Thrones this evening - an epic day.
For someone who reads and enjoys comics, I've seen very few of these Marvel / DC live action films. I always plan to get the movie on Blu Ray, I don't mind the cinema, but would rather have a night in, order a curry and watch the film in the comfort of my own home.
Clarnet v2.0
(04-29-2019, 07:29 AM)Duffers Wrote: Going to go and watch it this afternoon. Very much looking forward to it.

Saw it yesterday (end game), it's pretty good actually, its a little excessively long at 3 hours.
(04-29-2019, 08:56 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 07:29 AM)Duffers Wrote: Going to go and watch it this afternoon. Very much looking forward to it.

Saw it yesterday (end game), it's pretty good actually, its a little excessively long at 3 hours.

Length doesn’t bother me, given the current state of my legs once I sit down I’m not going anywhere for a while.
Thanks to Junior messing me about, I've not yet seen Infinity War. We've arranged to see Endgame on Saturday, so I've got to get IW on DVD this week so I know what the hell's going on.
(04-29-2019, 10:10 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Thanks to Junior messing me about, I've not yet seen Infinity War. We've arranged to see Endgame on Saturday, so I've got to get IW on DVD this week so I know what the hell's going on.

If you have Sky Movies it’s on there.
(04-29-2019, 10:15 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 10:10 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Thanks to Junior messing me about, I've not yet seen Infinity War. We've arranged to see Endgame on Saturday, so I've got to get IW on DVD this week so I know what the hell's going on.

You have no idea how primitively we live Duffers. Big Grin 

We've never had Sky or any other satellite/cable TV.
(04-29-2019, 10:19 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Get yourself down to the local stereophonic cinematorium then.
(04-29-2019, 10:22 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Can you point me in the direction of one that's showing Infinity War?
(04-29-2019, 10:39 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 10:22 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Can you point me in the direction of one that's showing Infinity War?

I’m not sure it’s come to Stoke yet. Have you guys even had Iron Man 2 yet?