Wo1ve5 and Europe
Keep hearing they're going to qualify, anyone know the permutations of how they can??
They have to hope Watford don't win the cup if they finish 7th.
It is further confused by the winners of the Europa League & Champions League, if the do not qualify for Champions League by league position, but qualify by winning their respective trophy.
Wolves being in Europe is the first convincing argument I've heard for not wanting to be in it. Does this belong on the politics bored?
Brexit will be welcomed by Europe once those soap dodging kiddy fiddlers get over there.
(04-27-2019, 05:51 PM)Mish Wrote: Wolves being in Europe is the first convincing argument I've heard for not wanting to be in it.  Does this belong on the politics bored?

Last time they were in Europe there was havoc, they threw the canons overboard on the ferry and gave everyone scurvy......
Who cares.
It would hopefully probably help ruin next season for them.
(04-27-2019, 05:51 PM)Mish Wrote: Wolves being in Europe is the first convincing argument I've heard for not wanting to be in it.  Does this belong on the politics bored?

Big Grin

Yeah who really gives a toss. If we had made it I would've been excited but that's as far as it goes