Our weird ticket set up
I've decided to go up this afternoon and bring SpandauJunior and two of his friends, but despite having a membership number the online ticketing system won't allow me to get tickets saying I must assign tickets to other members.  Generally, being a bit old fashioned, I've always rang, but the office is now closed.
Anyone else had this trouble? It seems a bit strange as they have my details going back years. 
Guess I'll have to just go into the ticket office. Good job there's plenty of seats going.
(04-27-2019, 11:55 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I've decided to go up this afternoon and bring SpandauJunior and two of his friends, but despite having a membership number the online ticketing system won't allow me to get tickets saying I must assign tickets to other members.  Generally, being a bit old fashioned, I've always rang, but the office is now closed.
Anyone else had this trouble? It seems a bit strange as they have my details going back years. 
Guess I'll have to just go into the ticket office. Good job there's plenty of seats going.

I've had same problem even though season ticket holder think your only allowed 2 tickets(or one extra) per membership number iirc.
This game has been restricted to one ticket per person. That's why you are getting the message of assigning the extra tickets to other people.
I and a number of friends and family are members and I have them on my friends and family list specifically for this reason, to assign their names to seats when buying online