WUMs
The WUM activity has been on the increase of late but has really lacked sophistication and felt even more desperate than usual. 

One can only assume that these people were badly bullied at school or suffer ED or similar. Hence the bitterness. 

It's hard not to pity them.
Talking of which anyone know what Kfordbaggie & Thostle4life got binned for or have I missed something!!!
(04-26-2019, 07:04 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Talking of which anyone know what Kfordbaggie & Thostle4life got binned for or have I missed something!!!

General twattery.
(04-26-2019, 07:04 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Talking of which anyone know what Kfordbaggie & Thostle4life got binned for or have I missed something!!!

They were badly bullied at school or suffer ED or similar.
Me too mate although I did notice all the usual symptoms leading up to a banning.

Their the same people
Kfordbaggie looked like a new / old Nick, doing a Mr Angry impression.
Dunno about Thostle4life - must have missed his posts?
(04-26-2019, 07:23 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Kfordbaggie looked like a new / old Nick, doing a Mr Angry impression.

Same person. Nick or Crusty.
In the form of his life.
(04-26-2019, 07:25 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 07:23 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Kfordbaggie looked like a new / old Nick, doing a Mr Angry impression.

Didn't think Nick goes to games so complaints about the fanzone didn't quite fit?
Any way we move on, hope your little one's are keeping you entertained Big Grin
(04-26-2019, 07:30 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 07:25 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

Didn't think Nick goes to games so complaints about the fanzone didn't quite fit?
Any way we move on, hope your little one's are keeping you entertained Big Grin

THAT’S a Nick post. He was always more subtle.