Will Oliver Burke be given a chance next season
(04-26-2019, 09:08 AM)KfordBaggie Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 06:09 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Has no technical ability, just pace and power, low workrate, no determination, no bravery and seemingly no desire to learn.

Waste of 15 million, I was excited when he came here too, so much promise as a kid.

He has no technical ability ??. Leipzig must have seen something in him. He was hailed as the new Gareth Bale at Nottingham Forest. Still young, he hasn't had a coach who has believed in him, given him a good run of games. Like I keep saying, how can Robson Kanu, be classed as a better option. He's useless, offers us nothing. Burke would be a better option.

(04-26-2019, 08:48 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Give it a rest Nick.

4 goals from 10 starts ain't a bad return.

(04-26-2019, 07:12 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: He is now stuck on the bench at Celtic.

I doubt we will "fuck him off" because I can't think that too many teams will be rushing to take over his contract.

Stuck on bench, he's been injured, hence reason he didn't play Scottish Cup game. Do your research before posting.

(04-26-2019, 06:19 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Read the thread on him on the celtic board for all you need to know. He's dog shite.

We're going to have to cut our losses on this one.

Dog shite, they wasn't saying this at the start of his spell.

(04-26-2019, 03:51 AM)aj21 Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Boutros Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 12:03 AM)Cuzer Wrote: 20 goals this season if played up front

Likely no Jayrod or Gayle next season if stay down so yep should be given a chance,  nobody likes playing against raw pace

Cuzer

LOL

Gets a lol from me as well. Played up front for Celtic and been very average. He’s lazy, his movement and positioning is awful, not a chance he’d have scored 20 and he certainly wouldn’t have contributed to the team in terms of work rate. He badly needs to leave the club.
"workrate" I take it, this is the only reason, Robson Kanu, gets in, because he offers fuck all else, his goal scoring record is abysmal. I'd sooner play one of the younger players up front than him. Tulloch or Sule. Robson Kanu had enough chances, he's shite.

(04-25-2019, 10:01 PM)Boutros Wrote: Are you Jokanovic & Wagners agent or just got a hard on for them?

No I'm saying, they are two, forward thinking Managers. You fucking numpty

Starts stopwatch.
(04-26-2019, 09:33 AM)Boutros Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 06:09 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Has no technical ability, just pace and power, low workrate, no determination, no bravery and seemingly no desire to learn.

Waste of 15 million, I was excited when he came here too, so much promise as a kid.

He has no technical ability ??. Leipzig must have seen something in him. He was hailed as the new Gareth Bale at Nottingham Forest. Still young, he hasn't had a coach who has believed in him, given him a good run of games. Like I keep saying, how can Robson Kanu, be classed as a better option. He's useless, offers us nothing. Burke would be a better option.

(04-26-2019, 07:12 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: He is now stuck on the bench at Celtic.

I doubt we will "fuck him off" because I can't think that too many teams will be rushing to take over his contract.

Stuck on bench, he's been injured, hence reason he didn't play Scottish Cup game. Do your research before posting.

(04-26-2019, 06:19 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Read the thread on him on the celtic board for all you need to know. He's dog shite.

(04-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Boutros Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 12:03 AM)Cuzer Wrote: 20 goals this season if played up front

Likely no Jayrod or Gayle next season if stay down so yep should be given a chance,  nobody likes playing against raw pace

Cuzer

LOL

Gets a lol from me as well. Played up front for Celtic and been very average. He’s lazy, his movement and positioning is awful, not a chance he’d have scored 20 and he certainly wouldn’t have contributed to the team in terms of work rate. He badly needs to leave the club.
"workrate" I take it, this is the only reason, Robson Kanu, gets in, because he offers fuck all else, his goal scoring record is abysmal. I'd sooner play one of the younger players up front than him. Tulloch or Sule. Robson Kanu had enough chances, he's shite.

(04-25-2019, 10:01 PM)Boutros Wrote: Are you Jokanovic & Wagners agent or just got a hard on for them?

Starts stopwatch.
Yes start the stopwatch, see how many times I can punch you in the face if you want
Classy as ever.
(04-26-2019, 09:35 AM)KfordBaggie Wrote:

(04-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Boutros Wrote: LOL

Starts stopwatch.
Yes start the stopwatch, see how many times I can punch you in the face if you want

I'm guessing you're either short, bald, have a tiny penis or any combination of the three.

And don't make threats you can't follow through on, just makes you look like a silly boy.
Fast and crap. £15M wasted.

(04-26-2019, 12:12 AM)Boutros Wrote: LOL

Starts stopwatch.

Stops stopwatch.
I'd persevere a bit longer with him. With that pace I wouldn't bin him yet. From a coaching point of you I'm not convinced we've had anyone with a clue how to improve him since he got here. Pulis only messed with defence, Big Dave hasn't got it, in my opinion. So I'd give it a bit longer with a decent coach.. Whoever that may be.!
(04-26-2019, 10:32 AM)Boutros Wrote:

(04-26-2019, 03:51 AM)aj21 Wrote: Gets a lol from me as well. Played up front for Celtic and been very average. He’s lazy, his movement and positioning is awful, not a chance he’d have scored 20 and he certainly wouldn’t have contributed to the team in terms of work rate. He badly needs to leave the club.

Starts stopwatch.

Stops stopwatch.

LOL
(04-26-2019, 09:43 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Fast and crap. £15M wasted.

Someone with more money than sense will take a chance on him lol
(04-26-2019, 01:35 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:43 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Fast and crap. £15M wasted.

Someone with more money than sense will take a chance on him lol

Afraid we found him, but just as it was all good, he pissed off to Leicester.