I FOLLOW
Hi anyone on here from Sydney Australia area, or Australia who use i follow?. Since game one i have never had a good picture on my PC or TV. Just about watchable definitely not HD, The last two games the streaming has stopped and started. It will play for 30 seconds, then it will stand still for a minute. This happens  all the way through the game. It is just unwatchable. Last night it came good around 15 mins from the end of the game. I have no problem  all with my Optus streaming which gives me HD and IS picture perfect. 

My stats are,  download speed 23.4 mbps, upload speed 4.2 & Ping 11

I have been told that the speed is adequate for streaming. (Well the Optus streaming proves that  ) Is there  anyone  one out there who can give me any clues to whats happening or having the same sort of problem? I think it must be an i follow problem, Thanks in advance, Mike
Had exactly same problem. All season couldn't cope with anything above 360 (and 240 is unwatchable). I'm in China so Internet here can be sketchy sometimes but even with a VPN on and switching to various locations round the world it's still crap. Won't bother next year and will just watch our TV games as its not value for money when compared to my other sports provider who gives all prem games and on tv lower league games with english commentary for 18 quid a year!
(04-20-2019, 03:28 AM)BeijingBaggie Wrote: Had exactly same problem. All season couldn't cope with anything above 360 (and 240 is unwatchable). I'm in China so Internet here can be sketchy sometimes but even with a VPN on and switching to various locations round the world it's still crap. Won't bother next year and will just watch our TV games as its not value for money when compared to my other sports provider who gives all prem games and on tv lower league games with english commentary for 18 quid a year!

Thanks mate, very helpful info. seems i am not the only one.
The games are not definitely in HD anyhow, I manage to get them in the UK through streams but they are all SD, sounds like I'm gettnig a better service than you guys though, which is not what iFollow is meant to be about

Cuzer
I've had no problem on iptv
I’ve seen various ifollow streams on iptv and find some of them poor quality, others ok.
On my iptv I get the games on espn +1
(04-20-2019, 09:41 PM)The liquidator Wrote: On my iptv I get the games on espn +1

They not got it on live?
That's what the stations are called its not on a hour later
Crystal clear on IPTV providers every week

Cuzer