Dwight
6 goals in 5 games.

Give Shan credit for putting him back in the middle.
It's not rocket science is it, you do wonder what the fugg Moore & Jones were thinking.
(04-19-2019, 07:30 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: It's not rocket science is it, you do wonder what the fugg Moore & Jones were thinking.

He scored quite a few goals under Moore and Jones too. I think what did for them was when Barnes went back to Leicester and we tried to make Gayle into a left side forward. 

Also Gayle needed a lot of convincing to join Albion. Moore was key to that. I’m not one of those who are ITK or whatever the phrase is, but Moore made it clear to Gayle he wanted to meet. They met at The Belfry. The rest as they say is history.
(04-19-2019, 07:37 PM)Albion Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 07:30 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: It's not rocket science is it, you do wonder what the fugg Moore & Jones were thinking.

He scored quite a few goals under Moore and Jones too. I think what did for them was when Barnes went back to Leicester and we tried to make Gayle into a left side forward. 

Also Gayle needed a lot of convincing to join Albion. Moore was key to that. I’m not one of those who are ITK or whatever the phrase is, but Moore made it clear to Gayle he wanted to meet. They met at The Belfry. The rest as they say is history.
That's what I meant playing him on the wing, him and Barnes had an almost telepathic understanding of where each was likely to be imho.
23 goals now

Jay Rod on 21