Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assembly minutes
Apparently this year the season ticket sales are 'Commercially Sensitive'

I think that may be code for shit  Big Grin

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/2016-1...04561.aspx
How long did it take to put them together?
(09-13-2016, 08:39 AM)Strawman Wrote: Apparently this year the season ticket sales are 'Commercially Sensitive'

I think that may be code for shit  Big Grin

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/2016-1...04561.aspx

Thats David Brent for "Wank".
A few days ago Rich posted a message about the meeting and said that it was admitted that sales were significantly lower than last season
To be fair, that's all a fair reflection of the evening. Not much missed out. Good to see the club openly admit mistakes were made.

I say again, how many clubs speak so openly to supporters about this stuff. Really unusual and one that should be applauded given how much criticism there is of communication on social media and websites.
I was actually impressed with the clubs relative honesty reading it, accepted mistakes were made and at least there is a plan to try to rectify it in January.

After the event that is all they can really do.
(09-13-2016, 08:53 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I was actually impressed with the clubs relative honesty reading it, accepted mistakes were made and at least there is a plan to try to rectify it in January.

After the event that is all they can really do.

I asked the question about what we have learned and what we would have done differently. The notes answer RG reply word for word. I said at the time that the notes needed to be show all of it and I am pleased it does. Pretty brave of club I think.
Think people have got very unrealistic expectations of what he Assembly can actually achieve. I see a lot of people slagging them on social media and fans' websites for talking about things like the tannoy and the traffic but it was never going to be the case that they could issue demands like 'spend more money' or 'sack the manager.'

It's good to at least have on record that the fans' frustrations are noted and that they'll try and rectify things they agree are going wrong
Because Social Media has allowed the stupidity of the average football fan to flourish.
Enjoyable read, i like the idea of being able to get a look into what goes on and also a platform to raise questions and report issues to the club. However minor some issues are, it's good to see that something gets done about them and that the fans are regarded as part of things.

Most of the jibes on social media are probably from those who would love to be part of it but one look at their ridiculous behavior on Social Media put paid to any chance of that ever happening as they'd turn it into a farce.