And if we don’t go up scenario
I could see the Preston game being like Barnsley 15-20 years ago where we go into the game pretty sure of being in but not mathematically certain then go on to thrash them.
(04-25-2024, 08:46 AM)Peachy Wrote: I fully expect Leeds to win at QPR on Friday night which will put them 4 ahead of Ipswich who will have 2 games in hand. That really makes Hulls task down there very difficult. Ipswich are a very good home team at the best of times but they will really need a win. A point at worst.

I don't see Hull winning down there.

Not to mention that Swansea despite being safe have won their last 3 games - 3-0,1-0,4-0. Norwich won't have it easy....
Please keep up.. Hull are at home v Ipswich.
(04-25-2024, 08:54 AM)Snowybaggie61 Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 08:46 AM)Peachy Wrote: I fully expect Leeds to win at QPR on Friday night which will put them 4 ahead of Ipswich who will have 2 games in hand. That really makes Hulls task down there very difficult. Ipswich are a very good home team at the best of times but they will really need a win. A point at worst.

I don't see Hull winning down there.

Not to mention that Swansea despite being safe have won their last 3 games - 3-0,1-0,4-0. Norwich won't have it easy....
Please keep up.. Hull are at home v Ipswich.

So they are........

Still think Ipswich will get something there.