Stoke on Satdee
Just looked at the Oatcake and a few of them were bemoaning the atmosphere yesterday at their place. Some of them say they are nervy. They need 4 points to be safe IMO. 

Interesting game this weekend, faw shaw.
Still annoyed we haven't been given the whole stand considering the amount of empty seats in the home end. Just re-locate the clayheads into the thousands of empty seats in the other stands.
(04-02-2024, 09:44 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: Still annoyed we haven't been given the whole stand considering the amount of empty seats in the home end. Just re-locate the clayheads into the thousands of empty seats in the other stands.

Would you want to move your season ticket for away fans .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
If we can take the lead there we’ll win. Stoke have an appalling record this season when they go behind.
(04-02-2024, 11:23 AM)Man from delmonte Wrote: If we can take the lead there we’ll win. Stoke have an appalling record this season when they go behind.

Stoke have won one game after going behind this season, as have we.
Records when conceding first shouldn't really come into it. Fact is they aren't very good and if we play properly we can and should win. Following the result yesterday it kind of feels like a game we need to win (I know it isn't) just to keep the chasing pack honest.

Three points on Saturday pretty much cements a PO spot with Sunderland (who have given up for the year) and Rotherham (truly miserable) to come at home.
(04-02-2024, 11:41 AM)Bristol Baggie Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 11:23 AM)Man from delmonte Wrote: If we can take the lead there we’ll win. Stoke have an appalling record this season when they go behind.

At home, we've not won from a losing position since October 2021. And we've been behind on many, many occasions.

I realise I've just doubled Peachy's stress levels.  Big Grin
(04-02-2024, 02:08 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

At home, we've not won from a losing position since October 2021. And we've been behind on many, many occasions.

Arf! Luckily I'm in Paphos until Sunday so as long as I'm a few Keo's down I'm pretty certain I won't give two shiny shites what's happening. I looked at the score on yesterday and saw we were 2-0 down and went for a swim. Checked the phone an hour later and was delighted to see we'd come back to get a draw. There's something about being on holiday that takes away the stress of the result but if anyone can ruin my hols it's your bloody lot..... Big Grin
(04-02-2024, 06:11 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Arf! Luckily I'm in Paphos until Sunday so as long as I'm a few Keo's down I'm pretty certain I won't give two shiny shites what's happening. I looked at the score on yesterday and saw we were 2-0 down and went for a swim. Checked the phone an hour later and was delighted to see we'd come back to get a draw. There's something about being on holiday that takes away the stress of the result but if anyone can ruin my hols it's your bloody lot..... Big Grin

Big Grin True, if you can't put the footie behind you (to a certain extent at least) when you're on holibobs, then you probably have a bit of a problem. 

Enjoy yourself mate.
(04-02-2024, 08:43 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 06:11 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Big Grin True, if you can't put the footie behind you (to a certain extent at least) when you're on holibobs, then you probably have a bit of a problem. 

Enjoy yourself mate.

Haven't been away on holibobs for a number of years but from memory it's fair to say I've got a bit of a problem.