Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulis not attending today's game
Says the Birmingham Mail.

So what is the point of having triallists on the pitch?
He's sulking somewhere. There were mention he was away from the club Tuesday and Wednesday to, I hope they are wrong.
(09-03-2016, 12:44 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: He's sulking somewhere. There were mention he was away from the club Tuesday and Wednesday to, I hope they are wrong.

If that's the case then he needs to go
(09-03-2016, 12:45 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 12:44 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: He's sulking somewhere. There were mention he was away from the club Tuesday and Wednesday to, I hope they are wrong.

If that's the case then he needs to go

He needs to go regardless.
It's adding fuel to the fire now questions are going to be asked about today . It's like a never ending story almost as boring as the football.
He is watching Berbatov in a friendly abroad, he trusts Kemp
He should just resign and walk away, other clubs will come knocking soon enough. Every manager gets sacked sooner or later if I was him I'd want to go on my own terms.
He is at the Arsenal legends game which is on ITV 4, he is watching a few potential signings, Kanu just come on and scored....
He'll be at Hull by the end of the season...
(09-03-2016, 01:45 PM)Baggiemad Wrote: He is at the Arsenal legends game which is on ITV 4, he is watching a few potential signings, Kanu just come on and scored....

Hat trick now - is he free - he's only 29  Smile