Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Gold Sunday
Golds coming from every direction.....excellent day with more to come
We're absolutely smashing it.

Up to second in the medal table.
Great to see the fruits of the money that's been poured into the sports over the last 20 years or so.
Success breeds success
Think that was another gold in Sailing this time.
Come on Murray. Need to get a grip here lad.
These games have been superb. Thankfully I only caught dribs and drabs of the Euros which was just an awful tournament but the Olympics and the cricket have saved the summer. Mo Farah for me is just a god. Pay him a fortune not some overrated Gangsta at Man United. Proper sport.

Edit: not forgetting Wimbledon. Although the tournament lost something after Djokovic's exit the superb Murray still had to shoulder the burden of being favourite. A superb champion.
Max Whitlock getting two golds today at two different gymnastic events, awesome
(08-14-2016, 10:36 PM)Baggiemad Wrote: Max Whitlock getting two golds today at two different gymnastic events, awesome

+1
(08-14-2016, 09:03 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: These games have been superb. Thankfully I only caught dribs and drabs of the Euros which was just an awful tournament but the Olympics and the cricket have saved the summer. Mo Farah for me is just a god. Pay him a fortune not some overrated Gangsta at Man United. Proper sport.

Edit: not forgetting Wimbledon. Although the tournament lost something after Djokovic's exit the superb Murray still had to shoulder the burden of being favourite. A superb champion.

"ooh!  He's just a god!  Superb! I adore him so!"

Yer God big saft wench.
(08-14-2016, 11:38 PM)Grrrr Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 09:03 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: These games have been superb. Thankfully I only caught dribs and drabs of the Euros which was just an awful tournament but the Olympics and the cricket have saved the summer. Mo Farah for me is just a god. Pay him a fortune not some overrated Gangsta at Man United. Proper sport.

"ooh!  He's just a god!  Superb! I adore him so!"

Yer God big saft wench.

Go to bed Alan you boring cunt.  Big Grin

Actually, no! I'm having problems dropping off so tell us all for the billionth time about when you used to work in a factory. Go on.