Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulis
Gone tomorrow 

Makes me nervous. Whispers of Roy coming back, but De Boers agents have been contacted too.
Source?
So Mr Lei and Mr Williams have wasted 44 days to make the league campaign a lot tougher for the new head coach? Just for a laugh?

If they wanted a new guy he would have been in place at the start of July. Ready for a full pre season to better prepare for the challenges ahead.
If the replacement is good quality and instant I'd be fine with it, I'm sick to death of the whole pantomime.
This has to be complete bollocks unless something has happened behind the scenes in the last couple of days. Think the new owner is brighter than that!
Not wanting to sound a nob but I've not heard a whisper from anyone who I usually hear whispers from over the Pulis rumour. 

Do I believe it? No.
No chance
Skybet dropped from 10s to 2to1 today.

Might not mean anything bar a couple bets going in though.
Wish this was true, can't see it though. Pulis going has got me thinking about getting a season ticket now ffs!
(08-07-2016, 07:40 PM)TTM Wrote: If the replacement is good quality and instant I'd be fine with it, I'm sick to death of the whole pantomime.

This

I whinge the place down about the bloke but I'd much rather see him do a good job here than get sacked. From a cynical point of view, I'd say it's a good time for him to get out before things really turn..