The ref
(02-03-2019, 03:05 PM)Cola Wrote: Easy to blame the ref but he isn’t the one who was stood between the goal posts.

I don't see anyone blaming the ref. Just pointing out he was terrible. A few yellow cards earlier in the game would have ensured 'Boro cleaned up their act. How that no 11 lasted 90mins before receiving a yellow is beyond me...and as for that dive in the area?
(02-03-2019, 06:05 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 03:05 PM)Cola Wrote: Easy to blame the ref but he isn’t the one who was stood between the goal posts.

I don't see anyone blaming the ref. Just pointing out he was terrible. A few yellow cards earlier in the game would have ensured 'Boro cleaned up their act. How that no 11 lasted 90mins before receiving a yellow is beyond me...and as for that dive in the area?

Absolutely, not blaming the ref for the result. In the past we would have allowed a team like this to drag us down to their level. That didnt happen and its the not the reason we lost. However, 1-1 vs 9/10 men would have been easier. 

The decisions were awful. Elbow off the ball, no yellow. Through the back of Barry, yellow - the Boro fans cheered the yellow.