Highest tax burden in 30 years...
...and we can't even support state schools anymore.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/paren...-x5mf0nhsj
The people of this country are being mugged off in every direction. The next general election is going to be massively interesting. I think people have had enough now.
(03-06-2019, 10:19 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: The people of this country are being mugged off in every direction. The next general election is going to be massively interesting. I think people have had enough now.

Despite how utterly chite and incompetent this Government is, all the latest polls put the Tories a few points ahead of Labour. The Corbyn effect ?
(03-07-2019, 08:32 AM)strawman Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 10:19 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: The people of this country are being mugged off in every direction. The next general election is going to be massively interesting. I think people have had enough now.

Despite how utterly chite and incompetent this Government is, all the latest polls put the Tories a few points ahead of Labour. The Corbyn effect ?

I have no affiliation to any party, but the current bunch of tory clowns and failures has to go, sadly I couldn't vote Labour while
the threat of Corbyn becoming PM exists regardless of this incompetent lot.

The thought of the Tories winning the next election after the last few years depresses me, but to be honest with Labour as they
are that is more than likely.

Sadly, so many of us in the middle ground have little to represent us and vote for.