Yoofs v Everton Q/F
Great to read of so many promising youth players coming through. Worth keeping in mind for those moist of pant if this season doesn't end as we all hope it does.
RULES OF THE FA YOUTH CHALLENGE CUP COMPETITION (“the Competition”)

26. PROVISIONS FOR THE SEMI-FINALS
(a) The Semi-Finals shall be played on a one off match basis.
(b) The venue shall be the home venue of the Club first drawn, unless otherwise mutually
agreed and the consent of the Council has been obtained.
© When a Semi-Final match has been drawn after 90 minutes, an extra 30 minutes shall
be played, and 15 minutes shall be played in each half.
(d) When a Semi-Final match is drawn after extra time, the winner shall be determined by the
taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the procedure adopted by the
International Football Association Board.
So they changed the rules this season and it is a one off game

Seem grossly unfair that we have to play Man City at their place!

I'm writing a letter of protest now!
(02-26-2019, 10:52 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 10:23 PM)Huggybear Wrote: Easily the best match I've seen at the Hawthorns for some time.This is one of the reasons why we must keep Moore as manager so he can bring these kids through.There is some real talent in the under 18's who I can see coming through and as for Morgan Rogers he already has the wow factor.Just remember this lads name ,he will loaned out by Chelsea within two years.

Sorted for you...

Sorted for you...
Final is also a one off game with the team drawn home hosting the final.

This is a change from the previous forty years of practice!
https://www.facebook.com/westbromwichalb...ag&__xts__[0]=68.ARBVJ9rfH6d5_jUB_b9aBZgW_u3ylkl69XqNig2EF6LJ9BEBJ-H-yR4aNcTAvXCe1_HE3x6XxzyoKlSnyzuRiYAyTLxjTab7cpRmglJhzsr_NGLe70Lfh40Zf9S_OVtksRTKPlNK2bECey0FPVbVkrWAKO8huVvDlNOidX2PZSMr3Pl7pqRvNUFtXi4HiMvbqYqqPitwtxRS6sFFItJJkaT1r2gHLFIi1WeOPuumP2HTkJ9bFGs1-7nfoYQuPixyt0m3Fb13thVTiQiKpLSX_0tcMnQGIttLGjlgDFrp-ejWZlBd8FZWPgR8eZwzQ83MwuUfS2_CB6r91i0Va0lch1ODIEY7KgSxjKYz5iPlmBrANoGs-KnXF1mrInTD6vnE1RnoDuhNAFIUiCaeJxhDnQSUZ9R516Wu_RmBPMH8sLGzhLsdHz_6_XBtC8OSCoW7dFZItHM
That's excellent. Everton academy very highly rated.