Perspective
I was at Stoke v Villa with customers and watched the first half before heading back down the M6 for kick off. 

Even at our worst (Hull A for me), I have seen nothing as lethargic, lacking in desire, often inept and totally devoid of ideas as what I saw at the bet365 from both teams. It was utter shite. Villa’s were apparently better second half, but the job both managers have to do to sort out the mess is absolutely huge. 

Today is a setback, but we are fourth and right in the mix. It’s all part of the inevitable ride that we said we were going to enjoy.

It’s time to practice what we were preaching and hold our nerve. 

On to Leeds. Come on you Baggies.
I watched the whole of that game too, admittedly on streaming, and it was truly two teams completely devoid of confidence, spark, just seemingly waiting for the season to end at this point. A horrendous game. For Villa's minor improvement in the second half Stoke got worse.

Summed up for me by El Ghazi being past the last line of defence and blasting it a mile over from outside the box despite having literally no defenders between himself and the keeper.

COYB