J-Rod
J-Rod’s disallowed goal today really puzzled me. At first I thought it was a great header, and then the replays showed that he handled it, but I still can’t work out how or why he managed to get his hands up there.  It looked like he had a clear heading chance if he hadn got his hand in the way!

Ironically it was the only cross of Holgate’s all day which cleared the first defender.
(02-23-2019, 11:53 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: J-Rod’s disallowed goal today really puzzled me. At first I thought it was a great header, and then the replays showed that he handled it, but I still can’t work out how or why he managed to get his hands up there.  It looked like he had a clear heading chance if he hadn got his hand in the way!

Ironically it was the only cross of Holgate’s all day which cleared the first defender.

There was a great cross in the first half, I believe from Holgate which Jrod just overran and came off the back off his head and out for throw in, but on the whole you are correct the service into the box was poor yesterday.