4 points to make up
(02-23-2019, 10:11 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 10:05 PM)Glosboys Wrote: Win Friday and its wide open again

We should be fine. Our poor lambs tired today due to our schedule according to Moore. Leeds play today, Tuesday and Friday.

It would be no great surprise if Leeds drop some points at QPR on Tuesday night
(02-23-2019, 07:59 PM)Mish Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 07:56 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: We're not as bad as some of the knee jerk posts I'm seeing today. We're not as good as the hype after the last two away wins.

No one is saying we're shit; we have a very strong squad and team.  The frustration is that we should be doing better.  There can't be many teams in all four divisions with worse home form than us, and I would imagine none at all in the top half of their league.  Which, when we've probably got the best away form in all four divisions, implies to me that it's down to tactics.
I didn't say anyone was shit?
Clarnet v2.0
Cunninghamismagic
(02-23-2019, 10:05 PM)Glosboys Wrote: Win Friday and its wide open again

We should be fine. Our poor lambs tired today due to our schedule according to Moore. Leeds play today, Tuesday and Friday.

Let’s see how fresh Leeds are on Friday. Athletes at the top of their game,rest makes a big difference.W may not win but it is a definite advantage.
Just as well we got that late winner at QPR otherwise I’d now be really worried
(02-23-2019, 07:56 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: We're not as bad as some of the knee jerk posts I'm seeing today. We're not as good as the hype after the last two away wins.

No one is saying we're shit; we have a very strong squad and team.  The frustration is that we should be doing better.  There can't be many teams in all four divisions with worse home form than us, and I would imagine none at all in the top half of their league.  Which, when we've probably got the best away form in all four divisions, implies to me that it's down to tactics.

Yeah but what was worrying today was a lot of the players looked lost. 

Harper, Gayle and J-Rod to name 3. 

ps. Is Montero the new Willie?  Think he's great and a great cameo.
(02-24-2019, 12:57 AM)Hopalong Wrote:

Yeah but what was worrying today was a lot of the players looked lost. 

Harper, Gayle and J-Rod to name 3. 

ps. Is Montero the new Willie?  Think he's great and a great cameo.

Did you ever see Willie?
Beginning to wonder about the standard of coaching at the Albion,most teams we play seem to pass and move the ball much better than us ,good managers play to their strengths.i don’t think we are doing that
(02-23-2019, 08:06 PM)TartanRug Wrote: We're going to need to win at least 8 possibly 9 out of 12 now for automatic so a very tough ask

Fair assessment. It is a big ask BUT our run in after Leeds isn't bad and both they and Sheffield have some really tough fixtures. Looking at Norwich's fixtures, I think they should do it now, unless the pressure gets the better of them.
(02-24-2019, 08:26 AM)Mickyfudge Wrote: Beginning to wonder about the standard of coaching at the Albion,most teams we play seem to pass and move the ball much better than us ,good managers play to their strengths.i don’t think we are doing that

Ah but we're really good at miss passing and standing still  Big Grin
(02-23-2019, 07:38 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: Sheffield United were very effective, nothing more.

thats hows ya wins promotions