Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Worcester
Just spent a very enjoyable weekend there drinking with some old mates from overseas. Some great pubs off the beaten track but I was surprised just what a dump the town was.
10 years since I was last there. Was lovely then.
Didn't get down by the river to be fair but the moment you set foot off the main drag it's beggars and run down buildings. Many lovely building that appear to have been wrecked by new frontages in the 70's. Funny mix of people and not a nice vibe as we walked through then town back to the hotel at night.

Some lovely little real ale pubs though.
Other than Stourport it has the most pikeys for per head than any other place in Worcestershire. So TBH you aye gonna get a nice vibe.
(07-24-2016, 05:28 PM)James Wrote: Other than Stourport it has the most pikeys for per head than any other place in Worcestershire. So TBH you aye gonna get a nice vibe.

I give you KIdderminster
You are trumped
(07-24-2016, 06:03 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 05:28 PM)James Wrote: Other than Stourport it has the most pikeys for per head than any other place in Worcestershire. So TBH you aye gonna get a nice vibe.

I give you KIdderminster
You are trumped

Sorry old pal, but Kiddy is full of bagheads and cunts. Only on a weekend do the Pikeys venture towards Kiddy. Stourport followed by Worcester are you Pikey towns/cities of choice.

Red flagged
No need to fight boys. I was only posting to say that it was not as nice as I'd have thought it would be. Shit cricket team as well of course.
(07-24-2016, 06:35 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote: No need to fight boys. I was only posting to say that it was not as nice as I'd have thought it would be. Shit cricket team as well of course.

Not half. Given a right tanking by the mighty bears earlier
(07-24-2016, 06:31 PM)Baggiemad Wrote:

Red flagged

?

(07-24-2016, 06:35 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote: No need to fight boys. I was only posting to say that it was not as nice as I'd have thought it would be. Shit cricket team as well of course.

Not fighting bud, just pointing out Worcester misgivings.