klipperty klopp
fined 45,000 pounds by FA for comments about ref (Kevin Friend)

ouch!
(02-21-2019, 04:19 PM)devonbaggie Wrote: fined 45,000 pounds by FA for comments about ref (Kevin Friend)

ouch!

I doubt that will dent his wallet. As long as the 45K is put directly into grass roots football then fine... Saying that they should put in a new one where he needs to spend some hours with grass roots coaches etc.... That would probably be more beneficial and insightful.
(02-21-2019, 05:30 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 04:19 PM)devonbaggie Wrote: fined 45,000 pounds by FA for comments about ref (Kevin Friend)

ouch!

I doubt that will dent his wallet. As long as the 45K is put directly into grass roots football then fine... Saying that they should put in a new one where he needs to spend some hours with grass roots coaches etc.... That would probably be more beneficial and insightful.

Agree with that - same for footballers who receive fines... these amounts really are paltry for someone earning several million a year. May actually make a few of them realise how fortunate they are.

ouch!

That's an excellent idea.
Clarnet v2.0
(02-21-2019, 07:17 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:

ouch!

That's an excellent idea.

Agreed wonderful idea not only would give these multi millionaires an insight to the real world but think how much it would mean to youngsters to have one of their idols or their clubs manager rock up to help with training for a few weeks, young players and coaches could learn a lot from the experience.
Cracking - as expected.