Sheff United Tickets
The weather will attract a few hundred latecomers.
(02-23-2019, 01:34 PM)wba13 Wrote: The only way some so called fans will come is if it’s free. It’s the same fans that if it comes to a play off/ cup final who say why can’t I get a ticket I deserve one I went to a couple of matches. I will be there never miss a home game, the difference now from the Pulis years is staggering love the way we try to play even if we do sometimes cock it up.

Agreed entirely these stay away can't be arsed fans will be the 1st in the queue for tickets if we get to a Wembley final then will call the club fit to burn when they can't get one.
(02-23-2019, 02:24 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 01:34 PM)wba13 Wrote: The only way some so called fans will come is if it’s free. It’s the same fans that if it comes to a play off/ cup final who say why can’t I get a ticket I deserve one I went to a couple of matches. I will be there never miss a home game, the difference now from the Pulis years is staggering love the way we try to play even if we do sometimes cock it up.

Agreed entirely these stay away can't be arsed fans will be the 1st in the queue for tickets if we get to a Wembley final then will call the club fit to burn when they can't get one.

Live TV and 5.30 ko, have obviously affected the gate. More than likely would've been a sellout with a 3pm ko.
(02-23-2019, 04:18 PM)tiptontown Wrote:

Live TV and 5.30 ko, have obviously affected the gate. More than likely would've been a sellout with a 3pm ko.

Probably. Although we got a near sell out vs Leeds for a 5.30 kick off.
(02-23-2019, 04:19 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 04:18 PM)tiptontown Wrote:

Probably. Although we got a near sell out vs Leeds for a 5.30 kick off.

Yeah, it is half term too though. People coming back from a break maybe. It is disappointing, but it all counts against people turning up.
(02-23-2019, 01:18 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 12:36 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:46 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 05:30 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: We had a spell of around 4 or 5 25k plus (and a couple over 26k) crowds a couple of months ago. Seem to have slipped back again.

Lost some momentum due to poor results. -  Err.. 3 away wins on the spin one against our Rivals
Sky - Leeds and Villa games
5.30 - makes it easier
clash with rugger - I have just been sick in my mouth
traffic - will be less traffic, plus its nothing new and the same for all other games
can't be arsed - too tight to pay £20

He means home results you numpty.

Nice, you ban people for less