Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another terror attack in France
Thumbs Down 
Not looking good.  30 dead latest.
Unconfirmed Reports of gun fire exchanged with occupants of the lorry
On the day that the French President confirmed the state of emergency will come to an end later this month. Might need a rethink. So many people being brought up to believe that life is cheap.
As bad as my life s at the moment, as said in my rant last night.

Stuff like this is just shocking, how do people treat human life with such callousness? What the fuck is wrong with our species?
(07-14-2016, 10:13 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: As bad as my life s at the moment, as said in my rant last night.

Stuff like this is just shocking, how do people treat human life with such callousness? What the fuck is wrong with our species?

It is crazy, and I think it's only going to get worse before it (hopefully) gets better
Video doing the rounds of the victims apparently that should be avoided at all costs. Who sees something like that happen and then thinks 'I must film this' before helping out?
Twitter really needs moderating somehow.

Disgusting that someone even filmed instead of helping. 

Then for people to share video is just wrong.
(07-14-2016, 10:28 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Video doing the rounds of the victims apparently that should be avoided at all costs. Who sees something like that happen and then thinks 'I must film this' before helping out?

Different subject, but I thought the same when that woman live fed to Facebook her boyfriend dying in the car next to her after being shot by a cop, surely she should've been trying to help him instead.
As many as 60 now feared killed. No doubt Daesh will be claiming responsibility and gloating about it in due course.
(07-14-2016, 10:32 PM)Boutros Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 10:28 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Video doing the rounds of the victims apparently that should be avoided at all costs. Who sees something like that happen and then thinks 'I must film this' before helping out?

Different subject, but I thought the same when that woman live fed to Facebook her boyfriend dying in the car next to her after being shot by a cop, surely she should've been trying to help him instead.

I'd argue the woman in the car was slightly different as she was trying to highlight the senseless behaviour of that officer. Plus had she leant over to help he would probably have shot her too.