Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takeover
Rumours on Twitter say that we will have new owners in September. Apparently due diligence is currently taking place.

IF, and massive IF this is true, what will this mean to our summer spending? I think if we are not careful and take our eye off the ball we could be in massive trouble.

Thoughts?
(07-13-2016, 07:27 PM)Jonny_Evans Wrote: Rumours on Twitter say that we will have new owners in September. Apparently due diligence is currently taking place.

IF, and massive IF this is true, what will this mean to our summer spending? I think if we are not careful and take our eye off the ball we could be in massive trouble.

Thoughts?

You're a twat
(07-13-2016, 07:29 PM)Boutros Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 07:27 PM)Jonny_Evans Wrote: Rumours on Twitter say that we will have new owners in September. Apparently due diligence is currently taking place.

Thoughts?

You're a twat

Correct.
Harsh responses fellas
What do you say to rumours? It's all guesswork.
Can't really see how we won't get relegated, to be honest
Meltdown! - I'll wait and see I think.
(07-13-2016, 07:37 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Can't really see how we won't get relegated, to be honest

Can't see us getting relegated. Just hope we retain the ball a little better this season and counter attack with a little more purpose.
(07-13-2016, 07:37 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Can't really see how we won't get relegated, to be honest

under what basis have you come to that conclusion Big Grin

Why?