Back Again
Hi all.

Truly back now.

Server issue fixed, PHPBB reminded me very well why I stopped using it, ungainly, horrible to use piece of software, so back to MyBB, for it's faults it's always done well.

The SSL key should be sorted by tomorrow so it'll be a safe connection, but takes some time to fully update.

Welcome Back.
(01-27-2019, 07:54 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Hi all.

Truly back now.

Server issue fixed, PHPBB reminded me very well why I stopped using it, ungainly, horrible to use piece of software, so back to MyBB, for it's faults it's always done well.

The SSL key should be sorted by tomorrow so it'll be a safe connection, but takes some time to fully update.

Welcome Back.

Well done Birdy good to see you back
Excellent news, thank you Birdman and if any funds are needed you know you only need to ask this board and you shall receive
Well done Birdy.

Productivity in the Black Country will go back to its usual level after a strange spike in the last week or so.
They say that a week in football is a long time, well its a long time also on our favorite forum, so well done Birdy.  Smile
(01-27-2019, 08:19 PM)throstle2000 Wrote: They say that a week in football is a long time, well its a long time also on our favorite forum, so well done Birdy.  Smile

Boy have I missed this place Birdman!! Many thanks for all your help and let me know about funds as and when required.
Great to be back.
Site is loading fine on the phone, but not on laptop in opera and Chrome.
No formatting. Looks a bit sparse for some reason?
Does this mean I can post on here tomorrow instead of doing work?

I've missed dossing.
Seriously considered taking my business elsewhere.

Not really. Best bored by a mile.
I've missed this more than can be healthy. Nice one Birdmon, mon