Deep Woke England manager
Stephen King in Johnson's case by the sounds of them
(07-07-2021, 09:50 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 05:34 PM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 01:04 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: [Image: E5mxQ2PXMAImhnk?format=jpg&name=small]

From the FT… deary me!

I don't know about that but anyone who thinks he wrote that essay is an idiot.

Do you think he did?

Why would it matter
 The point is he was willing to put his name to it.

Brace yourself but did you know politicians employ people to write their speeches. Hard to believe I know but it's true.

I said that!  Are you a thick emotional woke Remainer or summat?  Grrrr.
(07-07-2021, 10:18 AM)hudds Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 01:04 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: [Image: E5mxQ2PXMAImhnk?format=jpg&name=small]

From the FT… deary me!

Do you think he did?

Why would it matter

Brace yourself but did you know politicians employ people to write their speeches. Hard to believe I know but it's true.

Well yes probably.

But I also have an aversion to posts that have lots and lots of previous posts. You can easily miss nuggets of genuine insight, which is irritating.
(07-07-2021, 10:37 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 10:18 AM)hudds Wrote:

From the FT… deary me!

Do you think he did?

Why would it matter

Well yes probably.

But I also have an aversion to posts that have lots and lots of previous posts. You can easily miss nuggets of genuine insight, which is irritating.

This has a lot of prior posts so you will miss this nugget.

Never piss in man's face unless his beard's on fire.

Matt Hancock told me that.
[Image: E5pXMKUX0AMvs-K?format=jpg&name=large]

Making far right nut jibs piss boil all summer.
What a bizarre post. There's Danish, Italian and Jewish blood in my lineage and my surname is Floridian or Bahamian in origin.

We're all related in some way to immigrants of a sort, and I don't know anyone to the left of Jayda Fransen (Dutch surname) who is against controlled immigration.
He did say far right nut jobs to be fair. And there are plenty of them around.
(07-07-2021, 12:10 PM)Protheroe Wrote: What a bizarre post. There's Danish, Italian and Jewish blood in my lineage and my surname is Floridian or Bahamian in origin.

We're all related in some way to immigrants of a sort, and I don't know anyone to the left of Jayda Fransen (Dutch surname) who is against controlled immigration.

Easy to talk the big talk from behind a keyboard, but I'd like to see you walk up to Mark Francois and tell him he has a French surname.
(07-07-2021, 01:17 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 12:10 PM)Protheroe Wrote: What a bizarre post. There's Danish, Italian and Jewish blood in my lineage and my surname is Floridian or Bahamian in origin.

Easy to talk the big talk from behind a keyboard, but I'd like to see you walk up to Mark Francois and tell him he has a French surname.

I have a story about him that I couldn't possibly share on here.
(07-07-2021, 01:22 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 01:17 PM)Ossian Wrote:

I have a story about him that I couldn't possibly share on here.

Well, PM Oss and he can share it on here.