Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, anyone in the Old Royal tonight?
As as has been documented, I'm on the ale in Brum and the Old Royal is the venue tonight. I'll be back at the Hawthorns in the flesh, God willing, for either the Wigan or Norwich games.
If any of you are in there, give me the nod.
Apart from a meeting with Saus, the much missed FF, and Tier Jerker, you lot may just be spambots.
Still two tickets left for a last minute change of heart. You can bet though they'll be a few hundred who will stay in the pub much to the disgust of the keyboard warriors on here.
(12-07-2018, 12:58 PM)WilesBandagedHead Wrote: Still two tickets left for a last minute change of heart. You can bet though they'll be a few hundred who will stay in the pub much to the disgust of the keyboard warriors on here.

I’ve got my caps lock waiting for you!
Prince Philip maybe but I thought the pair of them would be past all that now,
(12-07-2018, 01:48 PM)Baggie66 Wrote: Prince Philip maybe but I thought the pair of them would be past all that now,

Big Grin we are amused.
I may be. I'm not sure what my plan will be yet.
(12-07-2018, 02:02 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I may be. I'm not sure what my plan will be yet.

Just message on here Kratos. I'll be wearing a pink carnation, leather trousers and a gimp mask.
(12-07-2018, 02:32 PM)spandaubaggie Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 02:02 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I may be. I'm not sure what my plan will be yet.

Just message on here Kratos. I'll be wearing a pink carnation, leather trousers and a gimp mask.

You’re going with FF?
(12-07-2018, 02:56 PM)Duffmon Wrote:

You’re going with FF?

Save a few women from certain death on the long walk there while simultaneously cooking some rice on a homemade BBQ?
In the form of his life.

I've now taken the decision to go for a coffee. 

I'll message you after the hame, as long as you keep your gimp mask on.