Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
c'mon PK
I was right next to, what must have been, the family or schools giveaway area of the ground that day. The looks of terror on those little fishy fuckers faces stays with me to this day Big Grin
(12-07-2018, 11:45 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I was right next to, what must have been, the family or schools giveaway area of the ground that day. The looks of terror on those little fishy fuckers faces stays with me to this day Big Grin

You are a very bad person.

(And I'm no better for laughing)
(12-07-2018, 11:24 AM)Man of Harlech Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 09:32 AM)P_K Wrote: Which one bud?

What about the one when you did Blairs Mega Death Sauce? Angel

Ultra Death. The Mega Death is sissy stuff.

(12-07-2018, 11:45 AM)baggy1 Wrote: I was right next to, what must have been, the family or schools giveaway area of the ground that day. The looks of terror on those little fishy fuckers faces stays with me to this day Big Grin

Hope you terrorised the little fucking cunts.
(12-07-2018, 11:35 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: A Villa fan once told me that the celebration for Robbos goal was the biggest explosion of human limbs in the history of football. He's been watching them for 40+ years and had seen nothing like it anywhere. His mates begrudgingly agreed.
I was in the Upper Doug Ellis, sitting on me hands all game 'cos I was with 3 Villa fans. The place went mental when that goal went in, the roar from the Albion fans was unreal, followed by people all over the North Stand and around me jumping up. Apart from an inane grin, from ear to ear, I behaved myself until we got to the pub.
This was a special moment too.

(12-07-2018, 12:49 PM)swordfish Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 11:35 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: A Villa fan once told me that the celebration for Robbos goal was the biggest explosion of human limbs in the history of football. He's been watching them for 40+ years and had seen nothing like it anywhere. His mates begrudgingly agreed.
I was in the Upper Doug Ellis, sitting on me hands all game 'cos I was with 3 Villa fans. The place went mental when that goal went in, the roar from the Albion fans was unreal, followed by people all over the North Stand and around me jumping up. Apart from an inane grin, from ear to ear, I behaved myself until we got to the pub.

I was near the front in our section so was oblivious to the visual mayhem behind me. Have to agree with the roar volume
I was there when Robinson scored, particularly liked the end when I saw my old Vile PE teacher Mr Freeman scurrying out still looking like a reject from the 1970s.
I love the brazilian Samba version.  Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQShm8T8RI4
i was there too to witness it.amazing scenes.
(12-07-2018, 12:54 PM)P_K Wrote: This was a special moment too.

The camera operator could have done with a Steadiecam, I think.   Rolleyes