Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
c'mon PK
post your video Wink

SOTV
Which one bud?
(12-07-2018, 09:32 AM)P_K Wrote: Which one bud?

Shit on the Villa from their end.

it's like a tradition (for me anyway).

ta

(12-07-2018, 09:56 AM)P_K Wrote:

If the Villa one in the North Stand was when Robbo equalised in the last minute then I’m in there somewhere singing Shit on the Villa  Big Grin 

Good day that was.  2/3rds of the North Stand seemed to go up when that went in.
My opinion matters
(12-07-2018, 10:14 AM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 09:56 AM)P_K Wrote:

If the Villa one in the North Stand was when Robbo equalised in the last minute then I’m in there somewhere singing Shit on the Villa  Big Grin 

Good day that was.  2/3rds of the North Stand seemed to go up when that went in.

ta
(12-07-2018, 10:14 AM)CA Baggie Wrote: If the Villa one in the North Stand was when Robbo equalised in the last minute then I’m in there somewhere singing Shit on the Villa  Big Grin 

Fucking unreal moment that was. My first ever visit to Villa Park. Got the bus back from ground on my own too. That was eventful!
Every time I've seen us on the telly this season there's been several clearly audible renditions of SOTV.

It's a catchy tune.
(12-07-2018, 09:32 AM)P_K Wrote: Which one bud?

What about the one when you did Blairs Mega Death Sauce? Angel
A Villa fan once told me that the celebration for Robbos goal was the biggest explosion of human limbs in the history of football. He's been watching them for 40+ years and had seen nothing like it anywhere. His mates begrudgingly agreed.