Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three days out of 4 with rain
the sun always shines on the righteous

or so my old man used to tell me. Undecided
(11-09-2018, 10:18 AM)igorbalis Wrote: the sun always shines on the righteous

or so my old man used to tell me. Undecided

My old man always used to tell me that as one door shuts another one opens.

Lovely man, shit submarine captain.
(11-08-2018, 09:46 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:11 PM)spandaubaggie Wrote: Who’s to blame? I’m really concerned I haven’t been able to take the dog out because it’s rained so much recently. 
How are the drains going to cope in a year or two with this continuing. The tarmac will crumble too.
I’m so angry that this might happen. If only we could have an ecological equivalent to Paul Franks football phone in.
When we had the sun in the summer I knew it was too good to last.
Terrible under investment by the Environment Agency.

Gorgeous here in Wroclaw, been sunny and lovely 18/19 during the day and about 11/12 in the evening. No rain whatsoever.

The cyclists and electric scooter riders are cnuts though.

Don't get wearing anything too risque . FF will try and knob ya

(11-09-2018, 11:31 AM)twobags Wrote: Don't get wearing anything too risque . FF will try and knob ya

Big Grin

Or you'll at least get a free taxi home.
(11-09-2018, 11:41 AM)P_K Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 11:31 AM)twobags Wrote: Don't get wearing anything too risque . FF will try and knob ya

Big Grin

Or you'll at least get a free taxi home.

tIT's! Big Grin
(11-09-2018, 09:19 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:46 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:11 PM)spandaubaggie Wrote: Who’s to blame? I’m really concerned I haven’t been able to take the dog out because it’s rained so much recently. 
How are the drains going to cope in a year or two with this continuing. The tarmac will crumble too.
I’m so angry that this might happen. If only we could have an ecological equivalent to Paul Franks football phone in.
When we had the sun in the summer I knew it was too good to last.
Terrible under investment by the Environment Agency.

Gorgeous here in Wroclaw, been sunny and lovely 18/19 during the day and about 11/12 in the evening. No rain whatsoever.

The cyclists and electric scooter riders are cnuts though.

What you in Wroclau for Saus, I used to go there a fair bit with an old job. Lovely city, not a lot to do out there though.

Here for work, the team I manage are based here, the new offices by the Scandic.

There's shit loads to do here, my favourite bars are the ones underneath the railway bridge in the arches.
(11-08-2018, 10:57 PM)Fido Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:49 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Oh shit I've missed the point ignore my MCW post.

Unless you’ve been to a free NFL game you’re no fuggin MCW, pal.

Fug off you yankee wannabe Wink