Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three days out of 4 with rain
Who’s to blame? I’m really concerned I haven’t been able to take the dog out because it’s rained so much recently. 
How are the drains going to cope in a year or two with this continuing. The tarmac will crumble too.
I’m so angry that this might happen. If only we could have an ecological equivalent to Paul Franks football phone in.
When we had the sun in the summer I knew it was too good to last.
Terrible under investment by the Environment Agency.
Blame the owner of said planet. I pray every Sunday in church and still he shows no respect to us. Been on the Mars chatrooms, no rain there.

I reckon he's invented this world obesity problem to fatten us up to sell us on at Chrimbo. #feelinallturkeylike
When the sun was out after the long cold winter last year I genuinely thought it’d be 25 degrees forever. Now though I realise we have gone back to being the same old perfidious Albion of grey skies and only a few sunny days.
We looked like we were going to challenge Southern Spain not so long ago, but let those glory hunters travel to Marbella.
We're just a mid galaxy sized planet

#littleoldearthsyndrome
(11-08-2018, 09:11 PM)spandaubaggie Wrote: Who’s to blame? I’m really concerned I haven’t been able to take the dog out because it’s rained so much recently. 
How are the drains going to cope in a year or two with this continuing. The tarmac will crumble too.
I’m so angry that this might happen. If only we could have an ecological equivalent to Paul Franks football phone in.

I wouldn’t worry too much. You barely go out in the rain these days anyway.
(11-08-2018, 09:11 PM)spandaubaggie Wrote: Who’s to blame? I’m really concerned I haven’t been able to take the dog out because it’s rained so much recently. 

Gorgeous here in Wroclaw, been sunny and lovely 18/19 during the day and about 11/12 in the evening. No rain whatsoever.

The cyclists and electric scooter riders are cnuts though.
Oh shit I've missed the point ignore my MCW post.
(11-08-2018, 09:49 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Oh shit I've missed the point ignore my MCW post.

I fear that warrants a whoosh

Cyclists are cnuts though
(11-08-2018, 09:49 PM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Oh shit I've missed the point ignore my MCW post.

Too late I’ve taken a screen shot. Think it warrants some cyber bullying.
Once you get used to the regularity of rainfall, you get used to it. It makes the odd days of sunshine so much more enjoyable.
Likely to be a deluge on Saturday though.