Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 killed in California bar shooting
KratosBaggieIt's not even shocking anymore, is it? It's almost an 'oh it's LA today, then!'. This news should shock you to the core. But it doesn't. That's sad.

Seriously screwed up place ran by a corrupt dictator. These idiotic red necks worry about ISIS when they need be more concerned with falling out with the uptight neighbor who has a Kalashnikov.
I remember listening to the radio news of the Hungerford shootings in 1987. I can still feel the absolute gut wrenching shock even now.

Knives are an evil force in current society and a serious concern with a 15 year old son. There may be parallels in regulation but putting them on the same level as the damage caused by semi automatics is (pun intended) absolute weaponry.

Time for the Jim Jefferies link yet?
Every time I hear about a mass shooting in America my heart sinks as I
have a daughter living in LA.
When she first moved there her America flat mate whilst showing her around causally
said to her that the house gun was located in one of the kitchen draws , I was F*****G
horrified when she told me , but as she remarked no good telling me would't have a
clue how to use it I'm British we are far more civilised.
(11-09-2018, 12:14 AM)Statto Wrote: I remember listening to the radio news of the Hungerford shootings in 1987. I can still feel the absolute gut wrenching shock even now.

Knives are an evil force in current society and a serious concern with a 15 year old son.  There may be parallels in regulation but putting them on the same level as the damage caused by semi automatics is (pun intended) absolute weaponry.

Time for the Jim Jefferies link yet?

Hungerford’s quite a nice, little town but will only ever be remembered for one thing for generations.
If only the drinkers in the bar that night had been given a free gun with every beer, they could have
defended their loved ones and perhaps fewer might have died

Yours

Donald
(11-08-2018, 08:43 PM)Baggie in The Lye Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 02:19 PM)P_K Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 02:18 PM)supamart Wrote: I better keep my head down then.
I'm flying to LAX in the morning for a ten day tour of SoCal.

I actually hate you. It's become an unhealthy obsession/day dream of mine to visit LA.

Hi - why don’t you then?

BITL

Because I would never be able to afford it.
Considering its supposed to be the most powerful , richest & advanced nation on earth they really do come across as backward inbred fuggers at times.