Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rueben Neves
What did he do for the first time this season in the game against Spurs on Saturday.
Score a penalty?
Get in the opposition box

Cuzer
(11-07-2018, 09:29 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote: Get in the opposition box

Cuzer

So close probably churlish not to give it you. 

His penalty was the first time he had touched the ball in the opponent's penalty box.

That's something for an outfield player who I believe has played every minute in the league so far this season.
(11-07-2018, 09:54 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 09:29 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote: Get in the opposition box

Cuzer

So close probably churlish not to give it you. 

His penalty was the first time he had touched the ball in the opponent's penalty box.

That's something for an outfield player who I believe has played every minute in the league so far this season.

I dunno, we had ten of those most games last season!
Thst happens more than you think, given how competitive the premier league is a player receiving the ball in the penalty area doesn’t happen often
He was the same last season as well. Rarely gets a touch in the box. Not many direct assists either but a lot of key passes that lead to goals further down the line. I’ve had my Dingle brother ramming how supposedly amazing this guy is down my throat for 18 months now and as much as it pains me to admit it he isn’t wrong at all. Neves has a future at the very top level.
(11-08-2018, 11:56 AM)BilstonBaggie Wrote: He was the same last season as well. Rarely gets a touch in the box. Not many direct assists either but a lot of key passes that lead to goals further down the line. I’ve had my Dingle brother ramming how supposedly amazing this guy is down my throat for 18 months now and as much as it pains me to admit it he isn’t wrong at all. Neves has a future at the very top level.

That was very nice of your parents to adopt a less fortunate child. Bless them.
(11-08-2018, 11:58 AM)P_K Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 11:56 AM)BilstonBaggie Wrote: He was the same last season as well. Rarely gets a touch in the box. Not many direct assists either but a lot of key passes that lead to goals further down the line. I’ve had my Dingle brother ramming how supposedly amazing this guy is down my throat for 18 months now and as much as it pains me to admit it he isn’t wrong at all. Neves has a future at the very top level.

That was very nice of your parents to adopt a less fortunate child. Bless them.

Indeed. I would almost certainly be supporting that lot as well if I hadn’t been so under the influence of an Albion supporting friend around the time of our play off win against Port Vale. Born and bred in Wolverhampton and despite my best efforts I still haven’t managed to leave yet.
RIP