Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leeds at home, sell out, and on tv what do you think will happen
(11-05-2018, 03:01 PM)Duffmon Wrote: I predict by 8pm there will be a smoking crater where this site once stood.

Think it maybe somewhat embarassing and very very toxic by 7.15pm if we continue with the current malaise
(11-05-2018, 05:34 PM)Big_Dave Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 05:17 PM)Heath Wrote: Sell out? Theres about 1500 seats left

Sell out by Saturday.

You should see the queues for the remaining 1300 seats this morning.
(11-05-2018, 08:58 PM)Tetley74 Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 03:01 PM)Duffmon Wrote: I predict by 8pm there will be a smoking crater where this site once stood.

Think it maybe somewhat embarassing and very very toxic by 7.15pm if we continue with the current malaise

Surprised the police have allowed a late kick off for this one.
Many will be drinking through the afternoon and some of our nutters will be right up for this so it could be a bit nawty with the arrogant goons from Yorkshire.
Notice how well the tickets have sold in and around the Millennium Corner which is usually a clue to our ‘finest idiots’ planning a turn out.
The fanzone, probably for the first time, could also be a flash point if their mouthy mob start gobbing off.
But, the main thing is we need to beat this lot !
I had a dream last night that were losing 5-0 by half time. I can't tell you the final result because I went home.
Talking to a police officer who does the local teams on matchday and he said the police can put there case forward about the KO times but ultimately Sky have the final word .
Really looking forward to this one. I know all about the negativity, the jitters, the overplaying in the wrong area, but still. Two teams playing attacking football, a decent crowd, loud (normally obnoxious) opposition fans and a pantomime baddy opponent. Can't wait.
May be tad feisty this one Rolleyes