Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albion Assembly
I agree with the continued ineffectiveness of the Loud Speaker system and its still just as bad in the West Stand. Also, if we are to continue having youngsters read out whose playing for Albion, can we simultaneously show the players picture on the screen, as generally the youngsters speak so quietly, irrespective of the sound system quality.

Lastly but not least, why do we not make more use of the I Follow system that other Clubs seem to. For example to try and follow what was happening in our last Checkatrade match at Blackpool, you could only follow progress by going on to the Blackpool I Follow site. Other Clubs seem to use this system for all their Under 23 matches.
Is it possible to ask why half season tickets don't attract any loyalty points at all?
(10-12-2018, 01:20 AM)BigLadbaggie Wrote: Oh no smoking in the toilets, get the headmistress at once.

Hi - Great attitude, well done ‘big lad’

BITL
(10-12-2018, 06:01 AM)Baggie in The Lye Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 01:20 AM)BigLadbaggie Wrote: Oh no smoking in the toilets, get the headmistress at once.

BITL

'Grow a pair' as you would say
Can the real time clock be put back on the big screens please?

BITL
Edgy.
(10-12-2018, 06:03 AM)Parsley Sauce Wrote:

BITL

Hi - you appear to be happy that children have to use the facilities when they are drowning in smoke.

Not about growing a pair, just about consideration for your fellow Baggies and their families.

BITL

BITL

Are you Rocky’s son whose user name I’ve forgotten?

(10-12-2018, 07:45 AM)Baggie in The Lye Wrote:

BITL

Hi - you appear to be happy that children have to use the facilities when they are drowning in smoke.

Not about growing a pair, just about consideration for your fellow Baggies and their families.

BITL

You have to have no consideration or class to be a proper supporter apparently.
If you smoke, cant you just go outside and get back in through the turnstile?

Agree on the testimonial, how many teams have 2 players up for on in this day and age?
the lords my shepherd i'll not want 
he takes me down to lye
in pastures green
he leadeth me 
the quiet waters by
Is there any news on the Sports Towns in China?

The fanzone? What has happened?

As for smoking in the bogs, it's illegal but there will always be Gripper Stebson wannabes...