Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albion Assembly
(10-11-2018, 04:02 PM)Parsley Sauce Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 03:57 PM)Heath Wrote: Desperately thinking of something to moan about.

Why day wee goo all arght for Dean Smiff ?

Yours 

Monkey Tennis Softballs

Waah I rate a manager from an opposition club. Where do you want the rattle placing? Btw who were you on the Zone? There were some bright posters on there so I've dismissed them as possibles.

The public address system is awful you can't hear what anyone interviewed at half time says.

The walk out Fart Remix is awful please change.
Add the half time activities, get back to crossbar challenge
A vote of thanks for the players and staff for an encouraging start??
Just wondered if "Lai Guochuan" is going to make an appearance and share in our successful start in the championship?
Bring back Doves, Pounding
(10-11-2018, 03:44 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Meeting next Thursday. Anything anyone would like to raise?

Hi - points below 

1. Smoking in BRE toilets at half time, seems to continue un-challenged.

2. Brunt and Morrison - are they having a testimonial?

3. Any chance of club subsidies for the ridiculous prices at Leeds etc
Am I the only one who thinks Mozza doesn’t deserve a testimonial?
Unfortunately testimonials are a thing of the past, Brunt/Mozza probably earn more in a week than they would in some poorly attended game against the Afghanistan national team.
(10-11-2018, 06:21 PM)SophieX Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks Mozza doesn’t deserve a testimonial?

Do players need testimonials these days, I assume it would mean proceeds go to charity so why not give them one.
(10-11-2018, 04:18 PM)ElbowGrease73 Wrote: Just one minor gripe - How was the new 'music' immediately before the players walk out decided upon, and will we have to endure it all season?

arf

Don't let athers see this, he loves the fugger

(10-11-2018, 06:03 PM)wba_go_boing Wrote: Bring back Doves, Pounding

+1