Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albion Assembly
Tannoy issues seconded. Also Brunt/Jimmy testimonial
(10-11-2018, 04:13 PM)Lightnin Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 04:09 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote: Just the one  - Villa Friday wtf

Disenfranchised fans who no way can make that game?

Stand up you spineless Executive

What is Saturday for if not football

Shopping apparently.

Watching Soccer Saturday with a hangover whilst sulking about what the useless gang of bastards did the night before.
Just one minor gripe - How was the new 'music' immediately before the players walk out decided upon, and will we have to endure it all season?
(10-11-2018, 04:18 PM)ElbowGrease73 Wrote: Just one minor gripe - How was the new 'music' immediately before the players walk out decided upon, and will we have to endure it all season?

It's the choice of the players.
(10-11-2018, 04:13 PM)petty sniper Wrote: Tannoy issues seconded.  Also Brunt/Jimmy testimonial

Tannoy is a brand, its a public address system
(10-11-2018, 04:26 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 04:18 PM)ElbowGrease73 Wrote: Just one minor gripe - How was the new 'music' immediately before the players walk out decided upon, and will we have to endure it all season?

No, this is during the warm up and normally done by 2.45pm, quite a good idea the players playlist

Cuzer
If we don't know for certain, can you clarify whether there is a cost implication for unsold away tickets. Surely we should be aiming for the maximum at Wigan and not just an extra 500? There still seem to be some conflicting views on here, so apologies of I've missed it.

My other question is loyalty points. I have a season ticket but didn't last season due to circumstances changing. I'll be in double figures for away games this season by the time Villa comes around but a renewed home STH who never goes away will be way ahead of me in the queue and I'll be relying on help to get one. It would be the same even if I had been to every single game this season. I accept it's here for the season and hopefully it won't be an issue next season as I should have my renewal, but either way I think it would be fairer if supporters were able to make up the renewal bonus after attending a certain number of away games.

Agree re tannoy and walk out music, but can't see them changing that while we are winning!
(10-11-2018, 04:03 PM)Big_Dave Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 03:44 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Meeting next Thursday. Anything anyone would like to raise

3. Expansion plans. If we continue on a projectory curve. Will the football club look to extend Halfords Lane? Any news on training ground plans which were shelved in Summer to be revisited?

Just as this has been mentioned, I heard a Wolves fan on the radio this afternoon saying they’ve got a waiting list for season tickets now, mentioned 5,000.
I don’t if it’s true or not mind.

(10-11-2018, 03:44 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Meeting next Thursday. Anything anyone would like to raise?

The walk out music ? Wtf is that all about ?
I keep expecting a hearse to follow the players out.
(10-11-2018, 04:39 PM)Cuzer14 Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 04:26 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

No, this is during the warm up and normally done by 2.45pm, quite a good idea the players playlist

Cuzer

The one I'm on about is the 'song' that sounds like a teenager has sampled the Munsters theme tune in his bedroom.
(10-11-2018, 04:43 PM)Statto Wrote: If we don't know for certain, can you clarify whether there is a cost implication for unsold away tickets. Surely we should be aiming for the maximum at Wigan and not just an extra 500? There still seem to be some conflicting views on here, so apologies of I've missed it.

My other question is loyalty points. I have a season ticket but didn't last season due to circumstances changing. I'll be in double figures for away games this season by the time Villa comes around but a renewed home STH who never goes away will be way ahead of me in the queue and I'll be relying on help to get one. It would be the same even if I had been to every single game this season. I accept it's here for the season and hopefully it won't be an issue next season as I should have my renewal, but either way I think it would be fairer if supporters were able to make up the renewal bonus after attending a certain number of away games.

Agree re tannoy and walk out music, but can't see them changing that while we are winning!

Might be wrong pal but no cost implication and we will take more as and when we need them.