Weather Report
The forecasts are showing we have a period of dry weather of temperatures around 22c for the next 10
days. What a difference to May which was the coldest I can remember. 

I think I better order some more charcoal for the BBQ.
I told you I’ll be back
(06-04-2021, 07:51 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The forecasts are showing we have a period of dry weather of temperatures around 22c for the next 10

MCW post alert, but invested in a Kamado Joe BBQ a couple months ago... looking forward to finally using it over a prolonged period! Cooked home made pizzas in it a couple weeks ago and it's bloody brilliant.
Warm but drizzly in London, which makes for perfect running conditions.
(06-04-2021, 08:57 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 07:51 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The forecasts are showing we have a period of dry weather of temperatures around 22c for the next 10

MCW post alert, but invested in a Kamado Joe BBQ a couple months ago... looking forward to finally using it over a prolonged period! Cooked home made pizzas in it a couple weeks ago and it's bloody brilliant.

You’re putting my little Weber “go anywhere” to shame Big Grin  

I actually do own one of these which I’ve taken to Greece with me.

[Image: osl419jjxij11.jpg]
I told you I’ll be back
(06-04-2021, 09:11 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 08:57 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

You’re putting my little Weber “go anywhere” to shame Big Grin  

I actually do own one of these which I’ve taken to Greece with me.

[Image: osl419jjxij11.jpg]

You're not going to get a decent paella pan on that...

Speaking of, last summer I did manage to cook a paella on a fire pit Big Grin
Arf.

I’d only intended to have maybe 2 BBQs on hols with it but my kids preferred us having BBQs than going to tavernas and we ended up having about 7 on a two week holiday.

Have you the rotisserie attachment for your BBQ? I have them and they are brilliant for chicken, leg of lamb or two trussed joints of pork.
I told you I’ll be back
(06-04-2021, 09:26 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Arf.

I’d only intended to have maybe 2 BBQs on hols with it but my kids preferred us having BBQs than going to tavernas and we ended up having about 7 on a two week holiday. 

Have you the rotisserie attachment for your BBQ?  I have them and they are brilliant for chicken, leg of lamb or two trussed joints of pork.

Not yet but it’s on the list. Still working out the deflector stone, one wanky accessory at a time FF!

One of my friends has got into home brewing in a big way during lockdown... he now has several grand’s worth of kit and has converted his outhouse into a mini brewery so planning to spend the Euros in the garden playing with the bbq and drinking that with the TV outside!
Kamados are proper MCW, maybe even UCW. I’ve not read up on how they justify the price tag - mainly because I can’t justify it - but if I ever get proper rich I’m getting one.

For now, I’ve got a cheap kettle for small cooks (added my own thermometer) and a landmann barrel bbq and smoker. Done 3 so far to this year. Probably at least one more this weekend.
(06-04-2021, 05:04 PM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Kamados are proper MCW, maybe even UCW. I’ve not read up on how they justify the price tag - mainly because I can’t justify it - but if I ever get proper rich I’m getting one.

For now, I’ve got a cheap kettle for small cooks (added my own thermometer) and a landmann barrel bbq and smoker. Done 3 so far to this year. Probably at least one more this weekend.

Confused. Doesn't a simple whistle give you all you need?
(06-04-2021, 05:54 PM)Fido Wrote:
(06-04-2021, 05:04 PM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Kamados are proper MCW, maybe even UCW. I’ve not read up on how they justify the price tag - mainly because I can’t justify it - but if I ever get proper rich I’m getting one.

Confused. Doesn't a simple whistle give you all you need?

pARP