Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motor insurance claims
(10-11-2018, 12:51 PM)F BigLadbaggie Wrote: Surprised he could still walk after bein BBC'D
Arf.
Loved this in my teen years. Played it to death.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Saw him a few times at the Roebuck Inn in Erdington before he " made it " He is a really nice bloke to chat to, then ironically, the first time I saw him after he " made it " was at the Cornwall Coliseum in 1984 and he was still happy to have a natter.
Jasper was in a sitcom, where he was married to an Asian lady. I seem to recall that being excellent. Golden Balls was a great watch too.
This has veered away from the original topic but the last few posts got me reminiscing about the folk club circuit in the '70s and some of the names from back then: Jasper; Bernard Wrigley; Tony Capstick; Bob Williamson; Dave Cartwright; Geoff Bodenham (who did a passable impression of Jake Thackray) - the latter four on that list all sadly no longer with us - five if you count Jake.

Who knows where the time goes?
(10-11-2018, 07:02 PM)Ossian Wrote: This has veered away from the original topic but the last few posts got me reminiscing about the folk club circuit in the '70s and some of the names from back then: Jasper; Bernard Wrigley; Tony Capstick; Bob Williamson; Dave Cartwright; Geoff Bodenham (who did a passable impression of Jake Thackray) - the latter four on that list all sadly no longer with us - five if you count Jake.

Who knows where the time goes?
'The Lodger'   One of my all time fave comic songs with probably the best denouement of all.